Jardiance is a brand-name drug of Empagliflozin which is used to control blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. This medicine also helps prevent heart diseases, heart attacks, and strokes. Jardiance is prescribed along with a proper diet plan and exercise routine. Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have allergies and liver, kidney, or uterine diseases. Remember to share the list of medicines you are taking to avoid drug interaction. You should drink plenty of water to stay hydrated because Jardiance can cause dehydration.
You can buy 10 mg and 25 mg Jardiance tablets online at the lowest price.
*Product image is for reference only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
What is Jardiance?
Jardiance is a prescription medicine used to reduce blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. It is a sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitor and works by removing excess sugar through urination.
Jardiance is not approved for patients with type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (increased ketones in the blood or urine).
Uses and Benefits of Jardiance
Jardiance is used along with a proper diet and exercise to reduce blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. It prevents the complications of diabetes such as kidney problems, nerve damage, eye problems such as blurred vision and blindness, and loss of limbs.
Jardiance is also used to reduce the risk of cardiovascular death in people with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease including heart attack, and stroke.
Additionally, Jardiance is not made for weight loss but it could also help some people to lose 2% of their weight. Similarly, when Jardiance is given alone or with metformin, it could help lower blood pressure in some patients.
Side Effects of Jardiance
Patients taking Jardiance may experience some common side effects including:
Urinary tract infections with symptoms such as burning when urinating, frequent urination, and cloudy urine
Yeast infections in females
Dizziness, or lightheadedness
Talk to your doctor right away if you notice serious side effects of Jardiance, including:
- Dehydration with symptoms such as dizziness, fainting, and lightheadedness
- Vaginal yeast infection (symptoms: vaginal discharge, vaginal itching, and pain while urinating)
- Yeast infection of the penis (symptoms: redness, rash, itching, and swelling of the penis, and pain around the penis)
- Ketoacidosis with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, tiredness, or difficulty breathing.
Kidney problems and injury
- Serious urinary tract infections with symptoms such as a burning feeling when urinating, frequent urination, pain in the lower abdomen, and blood in the urine.
- Low blood sugar with symptoms of headache, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, confusion, hunger, fast heartbeat, or sweating.
- Serious bacterial infection in the area around your anus and genitals.
- Increased fats in the blood
- Allergic reactions, swelling of your face, lips, and throat, difficulty in swallowing or breathing, and hives.
How to take Jardiance?
Jardiance comes in the form of tablets in two strengths: 10 mg and 25 mg. The tablet is taken orally in the morning, with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
In case you forget to take the tablet, take it as soon as you remember. But if it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the dose and take the next scheduled dose. Don’t take two tablets on the same day.
Patients are always advised to monitor their blood sugar levels regularly.
Taking Jardiance with other medications can cause severe reactions or may affect the working of a drug. Therefore, it is important to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including:
Beta-blockers such as metoprolol, propranolol, and glaucoma eye drops.
Medications to lower blood sugar such as sulfonylurea and insulin.
- Do not take Jardiance if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients and severe kidney problems or are on dialysis
Before start taking Jardiance, tell your doctor if you have had the following conditions:
Urinary tract infections or problems with urination
Pancreatitis or surgery on your pancreas
- Tell your doctor if you are going to have surgery or a dental procedure.
If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, consult your doctor about the safety of Jardiance. Because the drug may harm your unborn baby.
- Do not breastfeed if you are taking Jardiance.
Overall Customer Reviews
4.3 Overall Satisfaction Rating
Based on 7,132 Ratings
MI, United States
October 08, 2021
You can always talk to a live person…
You can always talk to a live person when you call and they are always pleasant and helpful. Thank you for helping me.
IN, United Kingdom
September 14, 2021
LIFERX Pharmacy is fast and efficient
LIFERX Pharmacy is fast and efficient! Their prices are great and the quality is top notch. I have tried other online Pharmacies and the service was terrible. LIFERX PHARMACY is definitely a keeper.
NY, United States
September 25, 2021
Great customer service
Great. Only place I can get my medicine for a reasonable price.
OK, United States
August 17, 2021
I’m very happy with your company
I’m very happy with your company. Always on time and reliable. Have recommended to many relatives and friends
ND, United States
July 06, 2021
Good customer support
Med order went missing. LifeRx sent me a replacement order, received in 5 business days. Good customer relations, will order again. Thanks Xaviour in Customer Resolutions Dept. for expediting my replacement order.