Micardis is a brand-name drug of Telmisartan that is used for the treatment of patients with high blood pressure. This medicine also helps to prevent strokes and heart attacks. Micardis should be avoided in children under 18 years of age. Before starting the treatment, tell your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney diseases. Do not take Benicar with medication containing aliskiren without consulting your doctor. Get medical help right away, if you have lightheadedness, nausea, chest pain, or loss of movement while taking Micardis.
Buy the brand name and generic versions of Micardis at low prices on our online Pharmacy.
*Product image is for reference only
How to Order Micardis (Telmisartan) online:
Micardis (Telmisartan) can be purchased by calling +1-888-704-0408 and talking with a customer service representative, or by placing an online order at liferxpharmacy.com. Customer Support is also aided by using the chat feature. For additional information, visit the "How to Order" page on liferxpharmacy.com.
Is it necessary to have a prescription?
Micardis (Telmisartan) is a medication that can only be purchased with a doctors prescription. While processing your order for the medication, it is necessary to get a valid prescription from your doctor The prescription can be scanned, emailed, or uploaded at liferxpharmacy.com or fax on +1-800-986-4751 Alternatively, if you like, we can even contact your doctor to obtain a valid prescription.
What is the maximum amount that can be ordered?
The maximum amount of Micardis (Telmisartan) can be ordered at one time is a 90-day supply. The amount that can be ordered is dependent on the instructions and quantity mentioned on your medical prescription. Refilling alternate is always available for future needs.
Is it safe to order Micardis (Telmisartan) online from liferxpharmacy.com?
It is a completely safe and secure choice to order your medicine from us. We function similarly alike any other traditional pharmacy, intending to serve safe and affordable prescription medicines. Our associated pharmacists are functional in many countries and are completely licensed and certified.
What is the difference between Micardis (Telmisartan) brand and generic?
Micardis (Telmisartan) is available in both generic and brand form. Generic medicines contain the same active components as brand-name pharmaceuticals have. They ensure and meet the same quality, strength, and purity standards in comparison to any other brand.
Is shipping available to the United States?
Yes. We deliver all around the United States. Once the item has been dispatched, you will receive an email notification.
What is the cost of shipping?
There are no additional charges for shipping.
Is express shipping available?
An express shipping option with a delivery time of 7-12 business days is available if the product is shipped from India. The option of Express shipping is available with charge of $29.95 which can be opted at checkout page while processing your order.
How we will refill your prescription of Micardis (Telmisartan)
How do I get a prescription refilled?
LifeRx pharmacy makes it simple to refill your medication. By going to your accounts reorder section, you can easily place a refill option available online. You may examine your prior orders and choose which prescriptions order needs to be refilled. To order a refill, you can also call us and chat with one of our customer service representatives. Our live chat is also one of the convenient ways to reach out to us while placing a refill order.
Are prescriptions automatically refilled?
We do not automatically refill prescriptions as it might be the case where you may no longer be taking the same medicines or your doctor may have revised your dose, among other things. However, we do offer a helpful refill reminder service. Based on your prescription history, we may call or email you to let you know when the ideal time is to place a refill order.
What is Micardis?
Micardis is a prescription medicine used to lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure (or hypertension). Micardis contains the active ingredient telmisartan and belongs to a class of drugs called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). The medication works by relaxing blood vessels and preventing them from narrowing. As a result, the blood can flow more easily which helps to lower blood pressure.
Micardis is approved for use in adults and children above 18 years of age.
Benefits and Uses of Micardis
- Micardis is generally prescribed by doctors to treat patients with high blood pressure. High blood pressure (hypertension) can damage blood vessels, and vital organs of the body such as the brain, heart, and kidneys.
- Micardis helps to control high blood pressure and also reduces the risk of heart and kidney problems.
- Cardiovascular events
- Micardis is also used to reduce the chances of cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke in high-risk patients above 54 years who can not take ACE inhibitors.
Side Effects of Micardis
Patients may experience some common side effects after taking Micardis. These side effects include:
- Dizziness, and lightheadedness
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Stuffy nose, and sinus pain
- Back pain
In some rare cases, Micardis may cause serious side effects that may require medical attention. Call your doctor immediately if you notice severe side effects, including:
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Sudden weight gain
- Nausea and Weakness
- Chest pain and irregular heartbeats
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Tingly and Loss of movement
- High potassium level
How to use Micardis?
Micardis comes in the form of tablets in three dosage forms: 20 mg, 40 mg, and 80 mg. The tablet is taken orally with or without food once a day as prescribed by your doctor.
The recommended dose of Micardis for adults with high blood pressure is 40 mg once a day. The doctor may increase the dose to 80 mg a day if required to control the blood pressure. The patients may start receiving the benefit of the medication in 2 to 4 weeks.
The recommended dose of Micardis for adults with a high risk of cardiovascular events is one 80 mg tablet daily.
Patients are advised to swallow the medicine whole. They should not crush, or chew the tablets. Always take the medication regularly at the same time to get the maximum benefit.
Taking Micardis with other medications may cause harmful reactions or affect the working of a medication. Before you start a new treatment, tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including:
- Water pills (diuretics)
- Medications for high blood pressure and heart conditions
- Pain medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and other
- Potassium supplements
- Lithium drugs
- Do not take Micardis if you are allergic to telmisartan or any other ingredients of the medicine.
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have had health conditions, including kidney, liver, or heart disease, diabetes, dehydration, and hyperkalemia.
- Do not take Micardis with aliskiren if you have diabetes or kidney disease.
- Do not drive or use any machinery that requires alertness just after taking Micardis as it can make you dizzy and sleepy.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages while taking the medication.
- Do not take Micardis if you are pregnant or may become pregnant because the medication may cause harm to the unborn child and increase the chances of fetal death.
- Talk to your doctor about the safety of this medication, if you are breastfeeding.