Norvasc is a brand-name drug of Amlodipine that is used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain. This medicine is not recommended for children younger than 6 years. Before starting Norvasc, tell your doctor if you have heart or liver diseases. Make sure you share the list of medicines you are taking. Get medical help right away, if you have pain in the chest, jaw, or shoulder, nausea, sweating, and allergic reactions. Avoid or limit alcoholic beverages while using Norvasc.
Buy the brand name and generic versions of Norvasc at low prices on our online Pharmacy.
*Product image is for reference only
How to Order Norvasc (Amlodipine) online:
Norvasc (Amlodipine) can be purchased by calling +1-888-704-0408 and talking with a customer service representative, or by placing an online order at liferxpharmacy.com. Customer Support is also aided by using the chat feature. For additional information, visit the "How to Order" page on liferxpharmacy.com.
Is it necessary to have a prescription?
Norvasc (Amlodipine) is a medication that can only be purchased with a doctors prescription. While processing your order for the medication, it is necessary to get a valid prescription from your doctor The prescription can be scanned, emailed, or uploaded at liferxpharmacy.com or fax on +1-800-986-4751 Alternatively, if you like, we can even contact your doctor to obtain a valid prescription.
What is the maximum amount that can be ordered?
The maximum amount of Norvasc (Amlodipine) can be ordered at one time is a 90-day supply. The amount that can be ordered is dependent on the instructions and quantity mentioned on your medical prescription. Refilling alternate is always available for future needs.
Is it safe to order Norvasc (Amlodipine) online from liferxpharmacy.com?
It is a completely safe and secure choice to order your medicine from us. We function similarly alike any other traditional pharmacy, intending to serve safe and affordable prescription medicines. Our associated pharmacists are functional in many countries and are completely licensed and certified.
What is the difference between Norvasc (Amlodipine) brand and generic?
Norvasc (Amlodipine) is available in both generic and brand form. Generic medicines contain the same active components as brand-name pharmaceuticals have. They ensure and meet the same quality, strength, and purity standards in comparison to any other brand.
Is shipping available to the United States?
Yes. We deliver all around the United States. Once the item has been dispatched, you will receive an email notification.
What is the cost of shipping?
There are no additional charges for shipping.
Is express shipping available?
An express shipping option with a delivery time of 7-12 business days is available if the product is shipped from India. The option of Express shipping is available with charge of $29.95 which can be opted at checkout page while processing your order.
How we will refill your prescription of Norvasc (Amlodipine)
How do I get a prescription refilled?
LifeRx pharmacy makes it simple to refill your medication. By going to your accounts reorder section, you can easily place a refill option available online. You may examine your prior orders and choose which prescriptions order needs to be refilled. To order a refill, you can also call us and chat with one of our customer service representatives. Our live chat is also one of the convenient ways to reach out to us while placing a refill order.
Are prescriptions automatically refilled?
We do not automatically refill prescriptions as it might be the case where you may no longer be taking the same medicines or your doctor may have revised your dose, among other things. However, we do offer a helpful refill reminder service. Based on your prescription history, we may call or email you to let you know when the ideal time is to place a refill order.
What is Norvasc?
Norvasc is prescribed for the treatment of high blood pressure, and coronary artery diseases such as angina. Norvasc belongs to a class of drugs called calcium channel blocker (CCB) and it contains the active ingredient Amlodipine. The medicine works by relaxing the blood vessels, and preventing them from narrowing so that blood can flow easily.
Norvasc can be used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat high blood pressure and angina.
Benefits and Uses of Norvasc
Norvasc is used for the treatment of certain health conditions, including:
- High blood pressure
- Norvasc helps to lower blood pressure and also reduces the risk of cardiovascular events such as strokes, and heart attacks.
- Angina or chest pain
- Norvasc is also used to relieve the pain caused due to Angina. Angina is a condition in which the heart does not get enough blood. This leads to a squeezing pain or discomfort in the chest. Sometimes the pain can be felt in the shoulders, neck, jaws, arms, or back.
Side Effects of Norvasc
Patients taking Norvasc may experience some mild or moderate side effects, including:
- Swelling of your legs or ankles (Edema)
- Tiredness, dizziness, and sleepiness
- Stomach pain, and nausea
In some cases, Norvasc can cause serious side effects that may require immediate medical treatment, including:
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Very fast heartbeat (heart palpitations)
- Tremor or abnormal muscle movement
- Trouble breathing
- Worsening chest pain
- Heart attack symptoms such as pain in the chest, jaw, or arm, shortness of breath, and sweating
How to use Norvasc?
Norvasc comes in the form of tablets in three different strengths: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, and 10 mg. The tablet is taken once a day, with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- The recommended initial dose of Norvasc for adults is 5 mg once daily, and the maximum dose is 10 mg once daily.
- The recommended dose of Norvasc for children (6–17 years) is 2.5 mg to 5 mg once daily.
The patient should take the medicine regularly at the same time every day. In case you forget to take a dose of Norvasc, take it as soon as possible. But if it is time for the next dose, skip that dose and take it at your regular time.
Patients taking Norvasc can also take nitroglycerin for angina. They should not stop taking other blood pressure or heart medicines without consulting their doctors.
Norvasc may interact with other medications. Drug interactions may cause harmful reactions or affect the working of a medication. Before you start a new treatment, tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including:
- CYP3A inhibitors. Taking CYP3A inhibitors with Norvasc can cause hypotension and edema.
- CYP3A Inducers
- Immunosuppressants such as cyclosporine and tacrolimus
- Do not use Norvasc if you have an allergy to amlodipine or any other drug ingredients.
- Before starting a new treatment, tell your doctor if you have had any medical conditions, including heart or liver diseases.
- Do not take Norvasc with medications that contain simvastatin
- Talk to your doctor about the safety of Norvasc if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Call your doctor right away if you have any symptoms of low blood pressure, or your angina may get worse after taking Norvasc.
- Norvasc is not approved for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Do not take alcoholic beverages while using Norvasc.
- Avoid driving or using any machinery that requires alertness just after taking Norvasc.