Strattera is a brand-name drug of Atomoxetine that is prescribed to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It helps to reduce hyperactivity and impulsive behavior in the patients. It is important to know that Strattera may increase the risk of depression, suicidal ideation, and behavior in patients with ADHD. Thus, patients taking antidepressants should be monitored for sudden behavioral changes and suicidal thoughts. Before starting the medication, tell your doctor if you have depression, heart, or liver problems. Do not take Strattera with an MAO inhibitor, asthma, or allergy medicines.
Select your dose strength to buy Strattera at the lowest price.
*Product image is for reference only
How to Order Strattera (Atomoxetine) online:
Strattera (Atomoxetine) can be purchased by calling +1-888-704-0408 and talking with a customer service representative, or by placing an online order at liferxpharmacy.com. Customer Support is also aided by using the chat feature. For additional information, visit the "How to Order" page on liferxpharmacy.com.
Is it necessary to have a prescription?
Strattera (Atomoxetine) is a medication that can only be purchased with a doctors prescription. While processing your order for the medication, it is necessary to get a valid prescription from your doctor The prescription can be scanned, emailed, or uploaded at liferxpharmacy.com or fax on +1-800-986-4751 Alternatively, if you like, we can even contact your doctor to obtain a valid prescription.
What is the maximum amount that can be ordered?
The maximum amount of Strattera (Atomoxetine) can be ordered at one time is a 90-day supply. The amount that can be ordered is dependent on the instructions and quantity mentioned on your medical prescription. Refilling alternate is always available for future needs.
Is it safe to order Strattera (Atomoxetine) online from liferxpharmacy.com?
It is a completely safe and secure choice to order your medicine from us. We function similarly alike any other traditional pharmacy, intending to serve safe and affordable prescription medicines. Our associated pharmacists are functional in many countries and are completely licensed and certified.
What is the difference between Strattera (Atomoxetine) brand and generic?
Strattera (Atomoxetine) is available in both generic and brand form. Generic medicines contain the same active components as brand-name pharmaceuticals have. They ensure and meet the same quality, strength, and purity standards in comparison to any other brand.
Is shipping available to the United States?
Yes. We deliver all around the United States. Once the item has been dispatched, you will receive an email notification.
What is the cost of shipping?
There are no additional charges for shipping.
Is express shipping available?
An express shipping option with a delivery time of 7-12 business days is available if the product is shipped from India. The option of Express shipping is available with charge of $29.95 which can be opted at checkout page while processing your order.
How we will refill your prescription of Strattera (Atomoxetine)
How do I get a prescription refilled?
LifeRx pharmacy makes it simple to refill your medication. By going to your accounts reorder section, you can easily place a refill option available online. You may examine your prior orders and choose which prescriptions order needs to be refilled. To order a refill, you can also call us and chat with one of our customer service representatives. Our live chat is also one of the convenient ways to reach out to us while placing a refill order.
Are prescriptions automatically refilled?
We do not automatically refill prescriptions as it might be the case where you may no longer be taking the same medicines or your doctor may have revised your dose, among other things. However, we do offer a helpful refill reminder service. Based on your prescription history, we may call or email you to let you know when the ideal time is to place a refill order.
What is Strattera?
Strattera is a prescription medicine to treat patients with a mental disorder called attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It belongs to a class of drugs called selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors and contains the active ingredient atomoxetine. Strattera is used as a part of an ADHD treatment program which includes psychological, educational, social, and other treatments.
Strattera is approved for use in adults and children above 6 years of age.
Benefits and Uses of Strattera
Strattera is used to treat symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- ADHD is a chronic condition that commonly occurs in children and teenagers and can continue into adulthood. ADHD symptoms include attention difficulty, hyperactivity, impulsiveness, irritability, anxiety, mood swings, depression, and learning disability.
- Strattera works by restoring the levels of certain chemicals in the brain linked to ADHD such as norepinephrine and dopamine. This helps to increase attention, and reduce hyperactivity and impulsive behavior in the patients.
Side effects of Strattera
During treatment with Strattera, patients may experience some common side effects, including:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Upset stomach, constipation, loss of appetite
- Dizziness, weakness
- Mood changes, insomnia
- Urination problems
- Trouble having an erection
Patients taking Strattera may have some serious side effects that require urgent medical attention, including:
- Chest pain, trouble breathing, increased blood pressure and heart rate (signs of heart problems)
- Hallucinations, behavior problems, aggression, hostility, and paranoia (signs of psychosis)
- Stomach pain, flu-like symptoms, dark urine, painful urination and yellowing of the skin or eyes (signs of liver problems)
- Painful erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
- Rash, hives, difficult breathing, swelling of face, lips, or throat
- Depression or suicidal thoughts
How to use Strattera?
Strattera comes in the form of capsules in different strengths:10 mg, 18 mg, 25 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg, and 100 mg. It is usually taken orally 1 to 2 times a day, with or without food. The first dose can be taken in the morning and the second dose in the evening. Take the medication regularly at the same time for maximum benefits.
The recommended starting dose of Strattera for adults with ADHD is 40 mg a day orally. The recommended starting dose for pediatric patients with ADHD is 0.5 mg/kg/day (70 kg or less) and 40 mg/day (over 70 kg). Your doctor may increase the dose to 80-100 mg/day if needed.
Patients should swallow the capsules whole and avoid crushing or opening the capsules. If you accidentally come in contact with the open/broken capsule or if the powder gets in your eyes, wash the affected area with water immediately.
Strattera may interact with other medications and cause some harmful effects. So before starting a treatment tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including:
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAO) inhibitors such as safinamide, isocarboxazid, and rasagiline
- Beta-agonists such as albuterol
- Blood pressure medicine
- Asthma medicines
- Cold or allergy drugs
- Patients taking Strattera should be monitored for sudden behavioral change and suicidal thoughts.
- Do not take Strattera if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Before using Strattera, patients should tell their doctor about all their medical conditions, including
- Adrenal, bladder, or prostate problems
- Heart conditions, and high blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Mental disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, psychosis, suicidal behavior
- Strattera should not be used in patients with jaundice or liver injury.
- Avoid driving or using heavy machines after taking Strattera.
- Talk to your doctor about the safety of Strattera if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or a breastfeeding mother.